Monday, November 19, 2012

2nd Quarter Project
I have already mentioned my 2nd quarter project and what I am going to do, but I am going to get into more details about my project. Of course my project is going to study poverty, but mainly I am going to be studying the homeless. I am going to take a trip to the city and study the homeless. I am going to write up a survey for myself. Hopefully, I will be able to answer all of the questions in the survey after my visit in the city. I am going to study a homeless person and do a write up about how they look and what they are wearing. I am also going to study what they say and if they have good speech. Not only am I going to study the homeless, but I am going to study the types of people who put change in the homeless people's cups. I am going to try to make my trip to New York as soon as possible before it gets to cold because hopefully their will be more people on the streets. I think that I may take a second trip, more towards Christmas to see if their is still the same amount of homeless people in the cold. Also, I am going to see if people are more generous during the holidays. I am really excited to see how my survey and natural observations come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment